Thursday, 29 September 2011
blog assignment #2- music video analysis
1. Ti'll the world ends by Brittany spears
2. This does not present reality. This isn't reality they present the world as if they are in an apocolypse. I think that they present this video this way because she is telling us the youth to dance until the world ends.
3. This music video shows the sterereotype of a slut and a party animal by the way they dance and the way they dress.
4. The creeds and values in this video only matter about the appearances and how much clothing they are wearing and if they will put out or not.
5. Most of the people who watch this video are young and the way she does this video it attracts both male and females because she is half naked and girls love her singing and dances.
6.I think that this video is and excellent video for us teens and the way she attracted the audience was very clever. I would rate this video a 4 out of 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment